We’re delighted you’re considering A+CA for your child’s education.
Below you’ll find the necessary forms to get started. Please download them, print them and fill them out.
If you prefer you can pick up a printed copy at our office, address: 114 Obetz Road, Columbus, Ohio 43207
To download the Enrollment Package, click here!
(This is a PDF document. Most computers already have a PDF reader installed.) If you need to download the PDF Reader, click here.
Once the enrollment forms are filled out, bring them to our office, email or fax, along with the other information required, listed below. Address, email and fax number are listed below.
Please note that you are required to bring the following with you.
- Copy of Student’s Birth Certificate
- Proof of Address (acceptable documents are listed on the enrollment form)
- Custody Papers (if applicable to your family)
- Student’sImmunization Records
- Copy of the Student’s IEP (if applicable)
- Photo I.D. for the parent / guardian
If applicable, you will also need:
- Medical Authorization Form (required for medicines to be administered at school by school personnel)
- Self Medication Authorization Form (required and used only for students self-medicating with asthma inhalers)
Please also bring the follow items with you. They are needed to place your student in the appropriate classes.
- Withdrawal papers from the previous school (including grades at time of withdrawal). This does not apply to students enrolling during the summer.
- Latest Grade Card (if possible)
If you should need any assistance, please, give us a call at (614) 491-8502.